Abstract and Paper Submission
Authors were invited to submit their abstracts according to the procedure described below.
Each abstract (approximately 500 words) should clearly outline major achievements and innovative ideas.
Abstracts were selected on the basis of:
- interest in the subject by the target audience
- relevance to the conference topics
- originality of the ideas presented
- quality and clarity of the content
Papers must be submitted in English by 10 April 2017, according to the “instructions to authors” (PDF file, updated 28 March 2017, Word file, updated 28 March 2017, Word Template, updated 28 March 2017 or LaTeX TEMPLATE, updated 28 March 2017). English will also be the working language at the conference.
- A submitter must be the author or one of the authors of the abstract. Please note that the submission system will not add automatically the submitter name in the list of authors.
- Registration is not required for abstract submission, but presenters of accepted abstracts must register separately.
- Please wait for a confirmation email after registering for submission of abstracts. This email will contain a link for activating your personal account.
- Please keep your password safe.
- Multiple abstract submission per registration/account is possible. A submitter should always use a single account for all her/his abstracts, and for submitting the corresponding paper(s) and presentation(s).
- Please note, that presenting authors need to provide a short bio upon submission.
- Editing of the abstract is possible until the submission deadline.
- A “No Paper – No Podium” rule applies.
Security and entrance procedure at ESOC and other useful information for: