Abstract and Paper Submission
Call for Papers (PDF)
Authors were invited to submit their abstracts according to the procedure described below. Deadline for submission is 15 November 2020. There will be no extension of the submission deadline.
Each abstract (approximately 500 words) should clearly outline major achievements and innovative ideas. Abstracts were selected on the basis of:
- interest in the subject by the target audience
- relevance to the conference topics
- originality of the ideas presented
- quality and clarity of the content
Papers (both for oral and poster presentations) must be submitted in English by 10 April 2021, according to the “instructions to authors" (will be published here shortly). English will also be the working language at the conference.
Poster: Instructions will be published here shortly.
Presentations will be pre-recorded by the speakers. Further instructions will follow.
- A submitter must be the author or one of the authors of the abstract. Please note that the submission system will not add automatically the submitter name in the list of authors.
- Registration is not required for abstract submission, but presenters of accepted abstracts must register separately.
- ⚠ Please make sure to use the same email address for presenting authors during registration and abstract submission: Email address of presenting author should be used for the corresponding conference registration and vice versa.
- Please wait for a confirmation email after registering for submission of abstracts. This email will contain a link for activating your personal account.
- Please keep your password safe.
- Multiple abstract submission per registration/account is possible. A submitter should always use a single account for all her/his abstracts, and for submitting the corresponding paper(s) and presentation(s).
- Please note, that presenting authors need to provide a short bio upon submission.
- Editing of the abstract is possible until the submission deadline.
- A “No Paper – No Podium & No Podium - No Paper” rule applies.